June 4, 2014

Day 1: Paris

Each night or throughout the day while on vacation I would jot down a few thoughts about what we got up to during the day. I kind of want to leave my quick thoughts exactly as I recorded them. I have a post and about 4 million pictures (not all of them are great, but it's what we experienced) for every day we were in Europe so feel free to read and look at whatever may interest you.

Day 1: Paris


Traveled all night on Lufthansa airlines. Really sick upon landing in Paris. Posh hotel! Gold everywhere, fancy bathroom, napped for two hours. Walked through Place Vendome (big tower) and the park near the Louvre. Eiffel tower!!! Nice walk across love lock bridge and through the streets of Paris. Surprise! There's the tower! Seriously mind blowing, totally in awe. Sun sets behind the tower, sitting in the grass. Crepes and sitting on the steps of the Trocadero with the lights flashing. Completely unbelievable, how is it that I'm really here!?






The Park Hyatt Vendome




The view from our room was unbelievable

Am I in a movie??

Palace Vendome











Oooh la la!

Walking through the city to find that tower! I kept thinking we were getting closer but it was much farther away than we thought.








The detail on every inch of this tower was so delicate and beautiful











I could not stop taking pictures of this thing! I tested out some long exposure shots when the sparkle lights came on- seriously, unreal!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...