September 8, 2014

UConn Game

My idea of an awful time is spending the evening with a bunch of BYU fans. I am talking about some seriously obsessed people here. Everyone in BYU shirts, kids in cheerleader uniforms, helmets, face paint. It's a horrifying sight really. 

Last week was the season opener between BYU and UConn and since I am married to a Cougar and UConn is only a couple hours away, we joined the group of groupies for the game. Needless to say, I was the only UConn fan in the group. Not that I have any particular affinity for the Huskies, I am just a fan of any team playing the Cougars. 













In the end it was a good night with friends, I got to eat some nachos, watch the marching band and cheer for the other team. The Cougars creamed UConn but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...