September 19, 2014

Crochet Crowns

A friend of mine sent me a picture the other day of a baby wearing a crocheted crown, wondering if I could make something similar. I found a simple pattern on Etsy and got to work. I made the teal one first and loved it so much that I made another one in gray.




Each crown took about 40 minutes to whip up- they were very simple and the pattern was easy to follow which is always a good thing. It takes me hours to make a whole blanket for a new baby so these are making me think that I should switch to making crowns for new little ones.





These are on their way to a little friend of mine who lives in Hawaii and will be celebrating his first birthday this month.  We will be there just a week after his big party and I can't wait to see his squishy little cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...