January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Dr!

The Dr. turned 29 this week. I think that is a very distinguished age. It's the age everyone lies about being as they get older so it must be pretty great. He has accomplished so much in his short life, it's very impressive! Not many people his age have persevered through as many years of school as he has (with not a stitch of debt mind you). He's such a great husband, he's an amazing cook, he is on top of our finances and has way more patience with me than I deserve. He's a great Seminary teacher- I want him to teach every day because I love the things I learn from him. He makes lunches for us to take to work and he always, always takes out the trash. He loves to travel and have adventures, we are always scheming where we will go next. His nieces and nephews absolutely adore him and he is such a good uncle. He loves singing around the house and he can play anything on the ukulele. I love his smile- I just can't get enough of him!






Our little niece Gwen really took to the Dr.



The Dr. and his brother playing some music



The day he officially became a Dr.!

Santa Barbara

Seattle

Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...