February 20, 2014

I don't hate many things but I hate winter!


We have had so many snow storms this winter that I have totally lost count. I hate the snow, I really don't like the cold and gloom and I am very ready to move back to Santa Barbara. I have found myself wondering almost every day why in the world we ever left. Have I mentioned that I hate winter??

This is us in Santa Barbara this summer:


 And this is what it looked like on my commute home last week:



And this was my commute this week:


The next morning it was all sunny and you think it looks so nice with all the trees covered in white but there was actually a half inch of solid ice covering my whole car.




Dear Winter,


I hate you and I hope you die soon. I can't wait for you to take your biting winds and piles of snow and get the heck out! If you don't leave, I will.

Sincerely,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...