October 31, 2014

Fall 2014

I've had a hard time enjoying Autumn this year. I know winter is coming and I am a little scared of that. But when you smell the crunchy leaves, taste fresh apple cider and see pumpkins growing on a tree you can't help but get into this whole cooler weather thing.







We still haven't carved our Halloween pumpkins. There just hasn't been time or energy. I can't complain really, we've been burning both ends of the candle with a lot of great things lately. It's actually the relative calm before the storm.

The holidays are looking like they will be completely insane this year- Thanksgiving in NYC, the in-laws will be here in Boston for a few days, my old mission companion is visiting from Australia for a week, my office is being renovated, I am in charge of my work and ward Christmas parties. Whew, I need a nap already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...