June 21, 2016

Straw-baby

I have been looking forward to summer all winter long. One of the perks of working from home is that we can go out and enjoy all sorts of fun and squeeze work in around it. Last week we got up early and headed to the strawberry fields. It was a perfectly warm day with lots of sunshine and the berries were ripe and juicy! Christopher was in such awe, he is definitely an observer and he was on overload in the fields.




Within a few minutes he had a strawberry in his hands and was giggling left and right. He was very diligent about eating every last inch of every strawberry he got his paws on and kept grabbing more out of the basket if I didn't keep it out of his reach. I am sure he got some straw and dirt in there along with the berries but he didn't seem to mind.






Give me more berries!


By the time we left the fields this boy was covered from head to toe in strawberries! He looked like a little strawberry vampire! I had to let the juice dry on him before I could even pick him up and he was SO sticky.


We've been enjoying fresh strawberries all week and whenever Christopher sees one his little arms and legs start pumping and he gets very impatient until he gets some in his tummy. I love taking this little buddy along with me and that he seems to have as much fun as I do. I can't wait to introduce him to the Public Gardens, the local pool, my favorite beaches, and definitely more fruit picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...