March 29, 2010

I'm New Here!




I decided to start a blog about 4 months ago. I signed up and that was about it. I haven't got a clue what to do or how to make it look rad but I am going to give it a go. I'm going to post things that I do, people I see and I think I will start documenting crafts I do to.... Yeah I am random but that's sort of my trademark. I love adventures and thrive when life is a crazy ball of friends, travel, work and school. I live for the beach! I love that I can go to school and work in Santa Barbara and I get to see the beach every day. Above all the things in my life I love my Savior. I love knowing what I know and sharing it with others. I had the opportunity to serve a mission in the England London South Mission and returned one year ago. I can't believe how much has happened since then and I hope to document the adventures of the coming year here on my very own blog. So, here it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...